Friday, February 11, 2011

Movies with my Son



I will probably get in trouble for writing this in my blog, but I am not sure that Lachlan reads my blog so I might be safe. I wanted to go and see the movie - The Kings Speech- as a number of friends had commented on how good a movie it was. I asked Lachlan if he wanted to come and see it with me, my shout- and he actually agreed to be seen in public with his mother and come to the movies with me! It was a good movie and we really enjoyed it and it was nice to go to the movies with my son!

Lachlan is studying psychology and linguistics at ANU. Someone asked him the other day if he wanted to be a psychologist and he said not really, when asked what he wanted to to do with his studies, he wasn't sure but he did mention that a while back I had mentioned speech therapy to him and that had obviously registered with him- so it is nice to know that sometimes what you say does register!

No comments:

Post a Comment