Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lachlan's Workshop Continued!







Lachlan will be entitled to Frequent Flyer Points at Bunnings very soon! He is becoming a regular visitor- he has come out of his computer cave and is setting up his man shed!
From the photos you can see he has been setting out his tools- how I wish his father and sister would be so organized! He made his additional work bench with a friend of ours and is now all set for projects- he just needs ideas! Well I have put him to work, he has mounted a hose on the wall for me ( I did have to provide $10 to purchase the appropriate drill bit!) Then he made me a little stand to put the TV on in the kitchen, which gives me a whole lot more bench space- I have to paint the edges to finish it off, but he is proving very useful! What can I think of now!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment