Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tour De France




It has been a quiet week at our house, nothing much to report, however at 7:30am each morning or 6pm each night some members of this household will be found with eyes glued to the TV watching the highlights of the Tour DE France. I find it too hard to stay up late at night and watch the live coverage, but Bill has stayed up on the weekend. It is all very exciting and so far so good for Aussie Cadel Evans. Who knows what will unfold over the remaining week or so!

Not only do I love the bike racing, but the scenery in France is just beautiful, I would really love to go and see more of France other than Paris. Speaking of Paris, I got an email from my mother regarding Paris informing me of all the places we should have gone to see while we were there- all this from the women I had to force to go to Paris! She has also informed me that once Amy has finished Year 12 and that I don't need to worry about her any more I need to take mother on another overseas holiday- I fear I have unleashed a demon!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think an annual European holiday is perfect!

    ReplyDelete