Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mary Poppins




Amy and I went to Sydney during the week to see the musical Mary Poppins, it was just fantastic and I enjoyed every minute off it! It is my most favourite musical ever! The costumes, songs, choreography and the whole stage production was just wonderful. Amy wouldn't let me sing along to the songs, but it was okay for the little girl sitting behind us to- that was cute- life is so unfair!. Amy loved it, but she rated Wicked as the one she has enjoyed the most. Mary Poppins the movie came out when I was a young girl and back then going to the movies was such a big thing, so I think it is associated with lots of childhood memories. We had a wonderful night and the fact that it rained practically non stop the whole time we were in Sydney and put paid to some of our plans did not dampen our spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment