Saturday, July 23, 2011

Not Much Sleep




Have had broken sleep the last few days- the Tour De France has been just too exciting. Normally I watch the highlights at 7:30am and at 6pm and don't watch the live coverage as it is too late for me, but since Thursday night, the tour has been too exciting to wait, so I have been doing things like sleeping with the TV on and when I wake up see what is happening, or last night going to bed at 9:30pm and getting up at 12:45pm to watch Cadel Evans in the time trial. It was worth it last night- as Cadel made up the 57 seconds he needed plus more to take the Yellow Jersey and 99.9% be the winner of the Tour De France- the first Australian to do so! We were all up- Lachlan and Amy couldn't believe their mother was up so late! One more night to see him ride to Paris- then I will be able to get some decent sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment