Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Inside the Castle, Mousehall, Porthcurno and Land's End




Today  I walked across to the castle and went for a tour inside. most impressive and great views. Workers live on the island along with Lord and Lady Levan, but they didn't invite me in for tea!







Then I took my life into my own hands and tackled the narrow roads and first stop was. Mousehall, negotiating the narrow roads down into the village was a bit of a nightmare, in the end I drove back up the top, parked and walked down to the little fishing village, very pretty!


Then it was onto the open air theatre at Porthcurno, at one stage had to back up to allow the Motorhome van to back up to allow oncoming cars to get pass, slow going with the curvy narrow roads, but the view at The. Monaco theatre was lovely.


Then I drove to Sennen Cove and walked to Land's End. Evidently an Australian brought Land's End ( the most southerly point in England). He charges to park, get in and to have your photo taken, as well as turned it into a bit of an amusement park. However if you go to Sennen Cove, you can walk about 2 km along the coastal park and get to Land's End for free, so guess what I did! Again more stunning coastline.








No comments:

Post a Comment