Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Goodbye Paris, Hello London

Time to pack up and say goodbye to Paris and head to London. The transition went well especially considering I had a bike bag to cart around as well! A black cab took me and my bike and my luggage to my B&B in Paddington.

After a rest up it was time to go for a walk and get my bearings and wear off some of that Paris food- crepes, creme brûlée and chocolates.

Wandered through Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, stumbled across the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.






Further into the city it was like walking the Monopoly Board- Bond Street, Regent Street, Oxford Street, double decker buses!






Grabbed a quick dinner and caught a show in the West End- saw Agatha Chrities Mousetrap and then caught the underground home.


No comments:

Post a Comment