Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Bike Riding Buddies




Every Monday morning and Wednesday morning I ride with a bunch of cyclists, we have several routes and usually it it about 60 to 70km, the best part is at the end of the ride heading to the coffee shop where I have a hot chocolate and we sit and recover! It is such an important part of my day that I schedule my work around it. Instead of working 3 full days, I work 2 full days and 2 half days so I can ride in the morning and then go to work in the afternoon! It keeps me sane and means I can eat - my motto in life is " I ride so I can eat!" Sometimes I wonder about my productivity at work on a Monday or Wednesday afternoon, and sometimes I even take the lift up to work rather than face the stairs if I have done a hilly ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment