Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lachlan's Year 12 Formal






Lachlan had his Year 12 Formal this week at the National Museum. It was great to see him all dressed up! Silly me however thought it would be better if Amy took the photos as usually I managed to get them all blurry. All she managed to take was a couple of him out the front of the house and then some close ups of his face, his cuff links - need I say more - I didn't end up with as many photos as I had hoped! I should have learnt by now - if I want something done - do it myself.

Anyhow he had a great time, had a pre formal event where they arrived at someones house to set off in the cars they had hired - I actually got to see and meet some of his friends and their parents. I did manage to get a few more photos there. Then headed off to the National Museum to see the arrival which is quite an event, then raced off to Amy's Year 10 Graduation at Deakin.

Lachlan went to an after formal party, arrived home at 3:30am ( announced by Benji, it is a bit hard to sneak in at this house). Lachlan then proceeded to chat to me for about 15 minutes and tell me all about it and what a good time he had ( I am lucky to get him to talk to me for 15 minutes during the day, so obviously 3am is a good time to chat!) Needless to say I did not get up at 5am that morning for my usual Friday ride!

1 comment: