Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Christmas Pudding





It is a tradition in the Mamouney Family to have Christmas Pudding with charms in it, so as usual I made Christmas Pudding. We used Aunt Hilda's recipe - (not sure who Aunt Hilda is so I better find out!). It was delicious if I say so myself. This year we had it Christmas Eve when we had friends around for a BBQ. This year for prizes we had Lindt Chocolate balls which went down very well, except for the people who didn't find any charms in their pudding!

I remember not liking Christmas pudding but always having 2 or 3 slices to find the charms- I now like Christmas pudding and fruit cake but never did when I was younger! Amy is obviously following in her mothers footsteps - she will have pudding but doesn't really like it. I am sure though that I never complained when I never found a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment