Saturday, November 28, 2009

Melbourne Trip



Last weekend Amy and I went down to Melbourne to visit my mum, check up on her after her knee operation and fill her in on our trip to Melbourne. I took my camera with me, but forgot to take photos. I could have had some great pictures for my blog - Amy with her cousins at the Afghan restaurant for lunch on Friday, going out to dinner with some of my brothers and their families for dinner on Saturday night to a lovely Thai restaurant. It would have been lovely to have photo's of all that, but I never remember till it is too late!

I could have even taken a photo of a rain gauge nearly full- thought about that photo a week later- I took mum down a rain gauge for her birthday, set it up as they were predicting rain Saturday night and I had to empty it twice, once with 32mm of rain in it!

I did remember to take a photo when we went to the market though so at least there is a picture or two. My mum goes to the Ferntree Gully Market every week where she sells her jewellery, we always have to go visit when we go down- one of the main reasons is Amy always likes to get Japanese food from the Japanese takeaway van that is always there and check out all the other food places! So here is a shot of mum and the markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment