Saturday, November 28, 2009

Especially For Charlie




These are some pictures for my little nephew Charlie, who introduced us to these very special chocolate bars - for boys only - not for girls! We were visiting Grandma and we always have to go and look in the chocolate shop in Berwick. I always get a couple of umbrella lollies - they are one of my favourites and we discovered that they sell Yorkie Chocolate Bars - we tried one in England and if you are a girl and you have some they make you do funny things - like talk with a deep voice or punch each other, or want to play Cowboys and Indians and shoot the baddies! Well you can imagine the trouble I had when Amy brought one and decided to eat it and give some to Grandma Pam as well. I had to send them both to their rooms for being naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment