Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Week that Was

I always feel I need to put a photo in my blog when I do a post, and I struggle each week to come up with a photo. I don't have cute little kids to take photos of any more, just scary teenagers who refuse to have photos taken, we don't go on adventures to playgrounds or zoos or parks anymore where there are photo opportunities galore. It is mainly driving in a car, dropping off somewhere and they don't make for good photos plus I never carry a camera so I apologise in advance!

My week to me was productive but not very photo inspiring. I did manage to get quite a few little jobs done, like finishing off getting the veggie patch done, painting a book case, putting back up pictures we had to take down for the rennovations - nothing inspiring for photo taking but it felt good crossing them of my list!

I had an extra afternoon off work, went to a play with Bill - Deathtrap - very good and a lot of fun. Raced in a criterium at Stromlo Forest Park and came third, gave my bike a clean, buried a dead chook, watered my fruit trees, managed to get my daughter to school for a whole week and rewarded her with a 30 minute massage. I figured the time to ask her to agree to something would be in the first 5 minutes after the massage when she seems to be in a very happy daze and would agree to anything. Maybe that is when I should ask her if we should go cycling around Paris!

Can't believe it is only just over 6 weeks till Amy and I leave for Europe. It looks like we should be adding Venice to our list of cities - Paris, London, Vienna, Venice to meet up with the school trip for a few nights. It also looks as though we are tagging along with Bindi and Simon to Switzerland. Hey that will make for some interesting photos for my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Most cities here have bikes you can rent really cheap (I think our ones are called citybikes)but you need to register to use them beforehand on the internet. It is worth checking out. http://www.citybikewien.at/

    ReplyDelete