Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pictures Up, Lounge Suite Inside

This week I managed to finish off the last few jobs inside - bring in the lounge chairs from the garage and hang up the picutures- that means I have finished all the inside jobs - well apart from organising the spare room and organising the study -but they are all in a reasonable tidy state and useable fashion - it feels good!

Now we just have lots of yard work to do! Had to put a photo in so here is my veggie garden and fruit trees we have planted. Just waiting for spring to come to plant vegetables but it is almost ready to go and spring is in the air. Mind you it was minus 4 this morning but it is now a lovely sunny day and behind glass it seems pretty warm. Bill brought a shredder a few weeks back and is always shredding stuff - there is another photo opportunity- I have to rack my brains to come up with photos for my blogg - I am not very creative!
My dwarf nectarine tree


Another exciting view of my veggie patch - just waiting for a delivery of Gunning Gold Sheep Poo to finish it off!
Racing this week was a time trial - 19.1 km - it took me 38mins and 10 seconds - an average of 30km and hour - I finished 4th in the womens category so I was pretty pleased with me time and pretty tired by the end of the day.
Amy was sick this week so I had to go and have a massage in her place - life is tough sometimes but a mother does have to make some sacrifices!









1 comment: