Saturday, July 11, 2009

Uber Pink Haired Teenage Daughter!!!!!!!!!!


Bad timing- guess what we have to have done next week - have passport photos taken. Can you imagine what is going to happen when we go through passport control on our Europe Adventure in a couple of months- I will get stopped and searched everywhere with this scary teenager accompanying me! Well on a positive it may keep the punks and goths away from me, or at least they may treat me nicely!
I warned her people would treat her differently and judge her - so we will see! She reckons a lady at the gym looked very scared when she walked in and was shocked when Amy smiled at her! I said she should hire herself out as a Club Pink Mascot - that is the gym we go to and it's colours are pink and black!





2 comments:

  1. I love it - but as I have blue streaks my opinion may not be highly considered. At least at customs there will be no doubt that she is the person on the passport.

    ReplyDelete