Saturday, July 18, 2009

More House Stuff - Amy's Room

Amy is now all settled in her room - she has pink hair to go along with her red velvet curtains and silver feature wall. She was promised a new double bed if she could keep her room tidy for 3 months. However I think I am pretty safe. It is now July and she has not managed to make 3 months yet!

School holidays are about to finish - Amy will not be able to sleep in till 12 any more, she will have to get off the computer and do some homework and oboe practice. However she will only have to do it for 8 weeks because then she and I head off to Europe to visit my brother and his family! We did our passports this week and the lady at the post office couldn't believe the passport photo of when she was 10 was the same person as the 15 year old photo I took in!

We had a fire party in our backyard this week - Amy and about 8 of her friends, they had a good time and consumed plenty of Turkish Pizza and Nutella - but not all at once I don't think.




I will try and sneak into Lachlan's room this week and get a photo - maybe while he is out at school, or maybe he will let me take a photo of him in his room- keep your fingers crossed!

I had my 2nd race at bike racing this week - ventured all the way out to Gunning - takes most of the day - left Lachlan and home in charge of the locksmith and landscaper! It was worth the drive out - I won F Grade - I was pretty happy - beat the blokes - I am getting crafty in my old age - mind you I had to work hard to beat the 70 year old - I wonder if I can still race when I am 70- it is a bit of a scary thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment