Monday, April 27, 2020

Out and About in March


After my brother Simon's funeral I drove mum back to Melbourne and stayed with her for a few days before heading back to Canberra. It was a wet drive down with rain most of the way. We stopped overnight at a bed and breakfast in Rutherglen to break the journey which was nice. On the way home I called in at the Fern Tree Gully Market and caught up with mum, then walked up the 1000 steps at Fern Tree Gully- quite a steep climb and lots of people but the Dandenongs are such a lovely place to be.




A week after I got back Amy and I headed out for a walk, we walked through the Cork Forest at the Arbouretum always and interesting place to visit.




We also checked out the National Rock Garden which has some amazing rocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment