Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bike Ride

Went for a bike ride on a very basic bike, had a wonderful time riding into the one main village about 12 km away. I stopped of at a local school and enjoyed watching the kids at play, they also waved to me. As I rode along, everyone called out hello, I passed teenagers walking home for school, boys carrying sling shots and large knives, I high fived one boy and they all laughed.mi stopped and spoke to a group of girls and one was named Suzanne so when I said my name was Susan they all laughed, I had a great ride! I stopped and brought 2 mandarins on a little road side stall, it turns out I brought two piles about 12 mandarins, I didn't have the room to carry them or the time to eat them all so I just took three and told them to keep all the money, they laughed, they really are happy people!











No comments:

Post a Comment