Saturday, May 14, 2011

Secret Womens Business






The call came out earlier this week- Secret Women's Business at Honeysuckle Creek on Saturday morning. I tried to ignore this email and pretend I hadn't read it, but the pull of Secret Women's Business just wouldn't go away- I could not push it aside. I wanted to ignore it because I didn't want to be riding the 8km or however it is up to Honeysuckle Creek on my bike at 2 or 3 degrees, riding up one of the tougher climbs in the Canberra Region, but I had too!. So I donned my cycling gear and rode up the hill- at times I am sure I would have been quicker to walk, but I did make it up there and have decided that once a year was enough. Secret Women's business was discussed and then we rode back down!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sue

    Guess what! Further Secret Women's business is on the agenda.....bb

    ReplyDelete