Sunday, May 8, 2011

Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder Cheese Shop




Lachlan and I went to Melbourne this weekend to visit my mum. After picking Lachlan up from the airport on Saturday morning we were on a mission to visit the Richmond Hill Cafe and Larder Cheese shop. Friends of mine had been for a visit and had a wonderful time, so I thought it would be a good bribe for a teenage son who was in Melbourne with his mother visiting his grandmother! We were not disappointed- we spent a lovely 1/2 an hour in the shop sampling a variety of cheeses- including a Holy Goat cheese! We tasted some lovely cheeses, then called in and saw Stuey, Hilary and Tommy ( Bill's sister and her family) and we had a cheese sampling with them, it was a lovely way to while away a Saturday afternoon!

Later that night we went out to dinner with 3 of my brothers and their families as well as my mum, so we had a great weekend catching up with family. However I forgot to take photos, too busy talking and eating!

3 comments:

  1. That is Simon and my favourite place for breakfast! We always got the Baghdad Eggs. Delish! B xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...you know that Holy Goat cheese is owned by Sarah's aunty? (My sis-in-law.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that- Lachlan will be jealous!

    ReplyDelete