Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sping at Last

Nice to finally see signs of spring in the garden- have been trying to get out in the garden a bit more. On our trip back from Melbourne last month we called into the Yea Visitor's Centre- I brought the Kangaroo and Amy brought me the emu for my birthday and Christmas - I think they look good in my garden.



Couldn't resit this robot man at Aldi the other week, I now have some solar lights for his midriff as well.


Got some lovely hellebores when I finihsed up at work  so have planted them out


Pig face and daffodils


 Fruit tree blossoms


It is lovely walking around the Gordon  Pond and seeing the hills around us, I love where we live.


Spotted a family of ducks sunning themselves then going for a swim

I saw them the day before the little ducklings were so tiny



No comments:

Post a Comment