Sunday, September 15, 2019

Busy Weekend- Take A Break

Over the weekend we put on an activty at our church for the women. We called it Take A Break. On Friday night we had supper, Zumba, games and a room to chat and chill. I was responsible for the supper so called on my catering consultant ( my sister in law Bindi) for some ideas. I was rather impressed with myself after following her advice. We had some savoury platters and dessert platters came out rather well if I say so myself!




On Saturday we put on a lunch for all the sisters. My counselor Moana and her husband organised that and did an amazing job. We started setting up Friday night.



On Saturday with the food all on the tables it looked just amazing. Everyone was impressed and had a lovely time. It was nice to spoil the sisters and make them feel special.


Afterwards we had a presentation on Understanding and Caring for those with Anxiety and Depression which went really well. Then we headed back into the hall where the sisters were able to make up care packages for someone they thought would need a boost- it was a really lovely day- exhausting but so worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment