Saturday, January 16, 2016

Ella's Wedding


We traveled down to Melbourne this week for my niece Ella's Wedding on Wednesday 13th January. It was a lovely wedding - really fairy tale stuff and Ella looked just lovely. It was lovely to catch up with lots of family and nice to get dressed up and get some family photos taken- doesn't happen very often these days. It was a really hot day though- it got to 42 degrees and was very hot and windy but Ella coped with it all and looked just lovely. They were sealed at the Melbourne Temple in a simple ceremony in the morning at 10am and then had photos taken and had the reception that night at 5pm at Croydon.



 Mum, Ella and I


Mum

Two of my nieces- Natalie and Mia- can't believe how grown up Mia is looking!
 Bill, Amy and I at the reception



 Bill and I
 Ella the gorgeous bride!


The Bridal Party outside the Melbourne Temple

 Most of the cousins- minus Matthew and Ben in Singpore- and the bride!
 Most of the cousins with the bride- Ella

 Frost Family all dressed up

 Lachlan looking very smart!
 Lovely photo of my two kids Amy and Lachlan
Bill and I

No comments:

Post a Comment