Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sister Missionaries to the Rescue

  This big branch came down in the stormy weather last week. The missionaries from church are always asking if they can help in any way so I took them up on their offer. They came over on Saturday morning and helped Amy and I chop up the big branch. I got some new pruning saws from Bunnings and in about an hour we had it all chopped up into reasonable size bits apart from the main branch we just left in the garden.
 It is true- many hands make light work! Dogs always like to know what is going on!

 Yay- the back yard is finally back to normal.
Took two loads of green waste out to the Mugga Lane Tip- I reckon I have taken about 10 loads out in the last 6 weeks or so. I reckon there is probably another 10 loads of stuff to trim- it is never ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment