Saturday, April 25, 2015

Lots of Green Waste




The last week or so we have had lots of windy weather, we lost a branch on the big wattle tree out the back. It was just hanging down for a few days and then with the three days of southerly winds this week came completely off! A month or two back the men from church came around and helped fix our fence and did a lot of pruning back around the back for us. I had just finished a couple of Saturday's of taking the cuttings to the green waste drop off at the tip. Now after getting our roof done, gutters cleaned and trees around the roof trimmed it looks like I have a few more Saturdays of similar journeys! Amy was put to work cutting the branches to fit in the back of the hilux, I would load up and off I went- got three loads in on Saturday till the rain stopped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment