Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Craft Activity

 Thursday night up at church we had a Christmas Activity. First up it was cookie decorating. I am not the most artistic, but had fun trying and anyone they soon got eaten when they arrived home!


  First step was to give it a cover then add stuff on, there were lots of paintbrushes and bits and pieces but all looked a bit complicated to me! This is what I managed to come up with.


Emma who was sitting next to me was much better at this decorating stuff  as you can see by the results below. It was nice to have the chance to sit around and chat.



The other activity was to make this wooden nativity scene which was not too complicated. I got instructions and made a start then finished it off the next day at home. Thought it would be a good one for little kids to be able to play with so good for Nursery and Sunbeams.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue - Elissa's Mum Gayle here. Do you have instructions for the wooden nativity set please? I just love it. Gayle

    ReplyDelete