Monday, May 19, 2014

6 Weeks to Go

It is just under 6 weeks till I leave for Europe for my big ride. I have been increasing the kilometers last week I did and 80km, two 95km  and a 100 km ride. Feeling a bit tired lately! On Saturday I rode into Parliament House where we took a team photo, Michael Milton rode with us. We then rode up to the Arboretum, I never knew this sign said - Wide Brown Land! Here are a few shots of our adventures that day.

 Here we are at the top of Mt Pleasant- lovely views over the city and a great day for riding.
 These photos are a bit out of order but here we are at Parliament House. This is the whole Aussie Team apart from one Sydney rider. Michael Milton is the guy in white. He is not coming with us, would have liked to but he has been a great support to our team.
 Here is another shot of us out the front of Parliament House
  A photo of me and my bike we look like bumble bees!
 The boys playing around withe their bikes!




View from Mt Pleasant. We rode up The Arboretum, Black Mountain and Mt Pleasant- by the time I rode in and back it was 100 km. I am not getting much else done apart from the basics around the house and the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment