Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kitchen Up Date



I now have my appliances in and the tiling done. The  glass splash back has been measured but will take 10 days. I have gone for Treasure Trove- which is a brown shimmery colour- a bit like a milky coffee. I wanted to go a pastel spearmint green to match my honeycomb blinds but when we held up the tiles to the bench it did not look right. Thankfully Amy was home to help me choose! I have decided to go with black and cream as my colours for tea towels, canisters etc. Am pleased with how it is shaping up. The painter has been to have a look and will do the job sometime this week, we still have no lights - just waiting for number 1 child to do that job, but he has it all under control. Slowly packing everything back into the kitchen, seems to take forever to work out where things go and to cull some of the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment