Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 2 Bench Top Goes In and Day 3 The Appliances






The next day the bench top got put in and then on Friday the electrician and plumber were back to put in the power points, oven, range hot, gas hotplate and the sink and water- it looks great! By about 3pm Friday they were all gone and it was pretty much done. I just love my corner drawers and love the bench top which is 'Nimbus' Caesearstone and the cupboards color is 'Tokyo Snow'. Saturday morning the plasterer came and by Saturday afternoon I could vacuum out the cupboards and wipe everything down and I could start moving back in. Monday the man from Deco Glaze will come to measure up for the splashback which will then take about two weeks, we need to paint and I have someone coming next week to do a bit of tiling. It has really opened up the room and already we notice the difference with more room in the kitchen nad not getting in each others way.

No comments:

Post a Comment