Saturday, August 17, 2013

Trip Down Memory Lane

 All gunned up and ready to go!
 TNT birthday cake
 Simon and Mia
 Teams for the first game
Cake Time
 
 
It was a trip down memory lane on Saturday- I took my kids to a birthday party at Zone 3! We were out of the house by 9:15am on a Saturday morning- not bad for a 19 and 22 year old! We were off to cousin Charlie's 8th birthday party at Zone 3 where you play laser tag- run around and shoot each other- little boys just love it, and so do the big boys and girls. Amy and Lachlan had numerous birthday parties here over the years and always had great fun. Amy always used to beat the boys and even beats her Uncle Simon. Great fun was had by all, it was a Minecraft Party ( a computer game) so the birthday cake was TNT. I even played the last game- I must admit- I am not very good at this sort of stuff. Mia and I played a car racing game and she won at that, so I better stick to bike racing and ukulele!

No comments:

Post a Comment