Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mia and Charlie for a Day








Charlie and Mia came over for a day last week and I had great fun playing Auntie! They just adored little Jack our dog, it was like having a live teddy bear or doll to play with and Jack just lapped it up. After a cold start it was a beautiful sunny day so we caught the bus into Tuggeranong and went to the movies and saw Ice Age 4, I had to divide up the Maltesers as Mia said Charlie would eat them all and we would only get 2 each if we were lucky! We then headed down to Macca's and had lunch by the lake and fed the ducks and the swans some bread. Time to catch the bus home and then we took Jack and Clancy for a walk, played lots of games- Man Bites Dog, Beetle, Kerplunk, Mastermind, Star Wars Chess- glad I kept them all. Mia and Charlie invented new ways to use our cross trainer! I think I was the tiredest by the end of the day, but it was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment