Sunday, June 17, 2012

You Never Asked

I was reading the paper last week and read an article that quoted Bill Frost as the President of the Canberra Astronomical Society. At first I thought they had got in wrong, as I  didn't know he was President of the Canberra Astronomical Society, but then it occurred to me, knowing Bill, it could well be true and as I had never asked him- "Are you the president of the Canberra Astronomical Society? he had never told me. I knew he was on the committee, and goes off to regular meetings but not that he was the president. Sure enough when I asked him that night, yes it was true, and when I asked him why I hadn't been told- the response was as I expected- you never asked! Turns out he has been president since September last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment