Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Amy's Birthday





Amy is about to turn 17 around 10:30pm tonight! She celebrated her birthday by having a party at Zone 3 with some of her friends. They used to go there when they were younger, have not been there for about 3 or 4 years now. They put on these laser packs and run around and shoot each other. The first time Amy ever played she did okay, the second time she beat her brother Lachlan and her uncle Simon and has never been beaten since. I was wondering if after not playing for 4 years she might lose her unbeaten record- but she didn't - beat him yet again!

They had a great time, I managed to lose the candles so we had matches on her mango cheesecake instead!

I could have killed Amy when she woke me up at 12:15am to tell me she was 17 and I could wish her a happy birthday- that was not what I was wishing her at 12:15am!

No comments:

Post a Comment