Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Scary Bird


Over Easter Amy was watching a scary movie "The Birds" and posted on Facebook that she was feeling a bit freaked out, so I made a bird out of socks and attempted to scare her. For some reason it didn't work, though Benji knew something was up and kept barking at us all, probably because we were all in stitches from laughing! Anyway the next morning Amy slept in, and I was walking down the hall way and could smell something really horrible, I opened the door to the rumpus room and outside her room Bill had propped up a dead blackbird that she would see as soon as she opened the door. I think I was the one that got scared, I did not take a photo as it smelt too much to go near. It didn't work when it came to scaring Amy though, just me! What a delightful father she has!

No comments:

Post a Comment