Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Things You Have to Do to Get a Free Lunch!


Took my husband out to lunch on Saturday - the only problem was that he had to ride 117km to have it. Bill and I rode out to Goulburn with another friend, it was a beautiful day, slight cross and tail wind at times, saw a bit of water in Lake George, saw the wind turbines gently turning, got offered a glass of beer from a passing motorist and only got abused by one little old lady who objected at having to wait 30 seconds while we rode past on the main road while she was waiting to turn into it!

We had lunch at the Green Grocer - a cafe, deli, fruit shop and bike shop all in one! Fortunately we did not have to ride home but got a lift from our friends wife who drove out to collect her free lunch!

Unfortunately I have no photos to show for it, I did take the camera but the dodgy batteries I got in Singapore where playing up again - I got conned! But I will find a cycling photo just to add to the atmosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment