Sunday, July 19, 2020

Walks and More Walks

Over the last few months we have been doing a lot more walking, part of that has been due to COVID 19 restrictions, it has been noticeable that others are doing the same. Have been able to get to a few walks that I have been meaning to do for ages.

Bill and I did a walk along the banks of the Molonglo River in Queanbeyan, it was an interesting walk, a bit industrial in places and some interesting history of the local area.





On one of our public holiday Monday's Bill and I walked up to Rob Roy trig station with the Stuart Family, it was rather windy and chilly at the top. Up till the beginning of May I hadn't done this walk once, having lived in Canberra for 24 years, now in the last 3 months I have done it 3 times. It is a great walk and I love the views from up here and the scenery is just lovely.



Have been doing regular walks around Lake Tuggeranong with my friends Deb and Kerrie on a Tuesday morning.



We have been keeping an eye on this swan family enjoying the sun.


Recently I did the One Tree Hill Walk out at Hall with Bill and a few friends, another of these walks I have been wanting to do for ages. It was a lovely walk and took us up to the ACT /NSW northern border. We had a lovely morning to do the walk and great views of Canberra.






No comments:

Post a Comment