Friday, November 1, 2019

October Catch Up

There are some days when Budgie and Hawk get just a little bit too noisy and I have had enough so...


I got a pair of ear noise protectors or whatever you call them- $10 from Bunnings and thely do a pretty good job of reducing the noise to a manageable level!


Out for a morning walk and came across this wombat just sitting outside in the sun enjoying the sunshine.



Back in the October school holidays the youth from our church went on a Pioneer Trek re- acting the pioneers crossing the plains. We went out on the last day to welcome them home. Here is my nephew Charlie- the grin on his face is on of finally finishing this whole thing!


Here is my niece Mia arrving back


A few days later we caught up with Bindi and Simon and the kids for a picnic at Lennox Gardens where we normally have our Good Friday picnics but haven't had them around for the last three years so we decided to have a breakfast of bacon and egg rolls- was a nice morning.


Below is Benny- the new puppy of my brother and sister in law in Melbourne. I think Benny would be my doggy nephew- he was very cute and friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment