Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas Lights at Sydney Temple

I was supposed to go up to the Sydney Temple on Friday night with my friend Louise but she came down with a sinus infection, I still went but on my own. I left Canberra around 5pm and the traffic on the road was pretty quiet. Once I arrived at the temple accommodation  I walked up to check out Temple Christmas Lights which I have been wanting to do for a long time. It was lovely seeing the temple all lit  up and the displays. 

I then headed back to the accommodation and had a good night sleep before heading to the temple early the next morning then driving back to Canberra, there was a lot more traffic on the way home. I enjoyed the time away by myself, a bit like a mini retreat, felt a lot more relaxed and ready for Christmas after having some time alone.





No comments:

Post a Comment