Sunday, December 11, 2016

Stuff- Catching Up!

I  

Here is Jack in his little Christmas Elf suit, he looks very cute and seems to suffer it with dignity. We took Luna, Jack and the three birds- Beau, Lyra and Ziggy to get their photo done with Santa at the Inner South Vet- quite a challenge but it did happen. Will have to post the photos when Amy gets her copies!


Bill had his birthday this week so we went out the Hamlet for dinner- a hipsterish place with lots of little trendy food vans. Bit hard to find a seat- it had been raining so all the outside seats were wet! We survived though and then head to San Churros on the way home and ended up having chocolate fondue for desert.

I put up some Christmas decorations this year for a change! We made this "Believe" sign at our Relief Society Christmas Activity at church, which I painted, so I put it up behind one of my little nativity set, thought it looked  pretty christmassy! We had the sister missionaries from church over for dinner, so got them to help me.




No comments:

Post a Comment