Saturday, December 13, 2014

Family Catch Up and Christmas Lights

Gary and Arlene were in Canberra for a few days so we caught up for a family dinner and went to see the Christmas lights in the city


We had dinner at Mr Shabu Shabu a Japanese restaurant where you could cook your own dinner on your  own individual stove- lots of fun and very nice. Charlie thought it was great fun.



Little Ben the two year old- my youngest nephew- who was full of beans and very cute!


Some of the cousins posing for a photo- even Lachlan agreed to the photo

  Then we wandered into the city centre and checked out the Christmas lights, there were certainly lots of them.


Bindi and Mia- Mia turns 12 in a couple of weeks and every time I see her she has grown a little more!





Arlene, Matthew, Ben and Gary- it was lovely to catch up with them.



Bill and I- glad I took my jacket it was quite cold with the wind blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment