Saturday, August 16, 2014

Blog from the Dogs

 Amy had her friend Andrea over on Friday, it was a lovely sunny afternoon, I think she was a bit delirious from a full week of work, so she decided it would be a good idea and take her frustrations out on me and give me a hair cut- great timing after all the minus 6 and minus 4's we have had, just cause it got to 15 degrees on Friday, didn't mean spring was actually here!
  I think she thought I was a sheep and decided to shear me like one, I might be the same colour as sheep but I am not a sheep! 
 Now they think it is funny to take photos of me half naked and post on their blog, just like showing pictures of their kids naked at their 21st birthday.



So when they finally let me go, I decided to go and curl up and have a sleep in my basket and recover from the ordeal, and guess what, my basket- the smallest one, is occupied by the biggest dog in the house- Benji- life is just not fair.

So then on Saturday I am feeling a bit cold- well what do they expect, they shaved off my winter coat, so then they decide I might be feeling the cold and go out and buy me a jumper to keep me warm- they could have saved the money and just kept my hair on!

So the jumper says SECURITY- I think they are going to start sending me out to patrol the yard- and they well may need it. Luna- that is the black and white malamute, they decided to let come live with us 6 months ago ( why they need another dog other than me I don't know!) decided to take on Dog 4- that is the chook that lives out in the back yard. I could have told Luna that Dog 4 is one tough chookie and it is not worth taking her on, I did once over a lamb bone and she beat me! Anyhow I don't know what got into Luna, she decided to pick up Dog 4 and take her for a walk around the yard. The chook wasn't protesting but Bill and Sue were carrying on like a pack of galahs, chasing Luna all around the yard. Well Luna decided it wasn't worth the fuss and put Dog 4 down, Sue quickly picked up Dog 4 and locked her back in the cage, Dog 4 went off and had a little sulk for the rest of the day but she was wandering around her cage the next morning, maybe Bill will get over this mad scheme of getting Luna and Dog 4 to be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment