Sunday, March 16, 2014

Work Coast Retreat at Durras Beach








Friday afternoon we headed down to Durras South for a weekend retreat with my work Southside Physiotherapy. It was a lovely weekend and the weather was just wonderful. We had a walk to the beach Friday afternoon and some team photos, then a wonderful dinner with plenty of food- way too much to eat, followed by some dancing - Chicken Dance, Nutbush and Macarina to name a few, then some sing star  which did not seem to appreciate my singing- I barely scored any points and got awful and bad as some of my comments from the machine!

Saturday morning was yoga on the beach to start the morning and then breakfast and then a 3 hour team meeting. After lunch we were finished with the work stuff and partners and families were able to join us. Bill came down so we had a very relaxing afternoon and evening, more food, time on the beach and then some card playing to end the night. I had two late nights in a row- around midnight- I am rather tired but it was nice just to sit around and relax and spend time doing nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment