Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mum the Hairdresser



I have been cutting Bill and Lachlan's hair for years, Amy asked me this week if I could cut her hair! So after some sessions on YouTube I managed to give her hair a bit of a trim and it turned out okay. A hairdresser would probably be horrified but Amy was happy with the result and also the fact that she didn't have to pay out the money for a hair cut. Then she decides she wants to dye her hair but wants me to do it! We first tried a can of mousse but that didn't do much good, so Saturday afternoon we used a packet of permanent dye- with mixed results, she wanted a coppery red, it sort of turned out, but I have decided it is too much like hard work and I did not do a very good job. I will stick to hair cutting and she can pay to have it coloured elsewhere!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is interesting and I know you did a good job in cutting off her hair. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete