Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tomato and Zucchinis Anyone???






We have had an abundance of tomatoes and zucchinis in our garden this year and I am trying to come up with new ways of using them so the natives will not rebel- as long as I don't grate them up and try and hide them in the chili con carne or spaghetti sauce I seem to do okay. This weekend I made a pot of tomato sauce which smells pretty good, I am planning a zucchini lasagna one night and chicken feta meatballs in the tomato sauce another night so we will see how that goes! I also made zucchini bread on the weekend and that has disappeared. When the zucchinis grow too big, or I have to many, I chop them up, boil them and feed them to the chooks who love them!

1 comment:

  1. We need recipes. I would love to know abut the Zucchini Bread and Lasagne. Thanks

    ReplyDelete