Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Final Countdown



There is only one exam and one assignment to go before the battle to get Amy through school will finally end! No doubt there will be other challenges but it will certainly be good to close the book on this one! I have been slack with my blogging the last few weeks, I just have not had the energy. However time has not been completely wasted I have become quite well informed in history and English. I have been listening to the practice runs on Amy's 3 oral presentations that were done last week, I could now inform you about the role that religion played in day to day Roman life, I could tell you how the prison system changed during Victorian Britain times, and I could tell you all about the little life lessons that the author of the Little Prince conveyed in his book!

No comments:

Post a Comment