Saturday, October 29, 2011

Science Experiement or Lazy Daughter????



I was at Amy this week to retrieve the sandwich containers from her room and issued and ultimatum- no computer until the room is tidied and the sandwich containers returned- this is what was found growing in one of them! Revolting isn't it-she offered to clean it out and that request was accepted!

Amy has also been driving herself to school this week, driving over to visit her aunt and another time to her friends place for dinner, she is developing quite and attachment to the car!

We minded Charlie and Mia this week and played Mousetrap, which went well tell I landed on the "Turn the Crank" square and managed to capture Charlie and Amy's mouse. Charlie decided he no longer liked Mousetrap and was never going to play it again and it was all Auntie Sue's fault. Charlie and Mia where then playing Star Wars Chess, I was helping Charlie and he wanted to know how to "attack" being a non chess player I called in the reinforcements- Amy and she ended up giving the kids a chess lesson, but of course I forgot to take photos of all of this!

1 comment:

  1. At least it was in a container. I often stashed sandwiches under my bed. They were only wrapped in glad wrap though. Eewww!

    ReplyDelete