Saturday, September 10, 2011

Taming the Demon!



As you know last year I took my mother on a trip to Europe to visit my brother. She did need some persuasion to get her there, and needed to be persuaded that we should make the most of the opportunity and visit places like Paris, Budapest, Cesky Kremlov. We had a wonderful time and mum enjoyed herself immensely. In the process I have unleashed the genie from its bottle, she now has a passport that is valid for 9 more years and she wants to get some more stamps in it. I was recently advised that when Amy finished Year 12 that I would no longer need to worry about her and could take mother on another overseas holiday! So this week some specials came out for New Zealand came out, so we are heading over to the North Island in March for 10 days, so that should keep her quite for little bit, I now have a trip to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment