Saturday, June 11, 2011

Old Photos






Nothing much of any significance has been happening in the Frost Household this week. Lachlan is on holidays from Uni- well he still has two exams and handed in an assignment this week, but he tends to not emerge till the early afternoon! Amy has school and assessments due and we have had all our weekends away so there is not much news to report. I have embarked on a project- to organise all my digital photos. I have been going through and deleting photos and trying to organise them into more logical folders and just tidy everything up! This will keep me busy for ages I think. However it brings back memories of different holidays and times in our lives so in some ways it is quite fun! I found these photos of the kids when they were younger playing in the garden and also when they decided to dress Sarkule up in Amy's dressing gown and slippers! They used to be so cute! Lachlan only has a week of being a teenager left- where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment