Friday, January 21, 2011

Holbrook Submarine




I have been out of action for nearly 10 days with a virus that has left me totally wiped out, with no energy and feeling really awful. As a result I have just existed for the last 10 days and barely done a thing! Finally on Thursday I started to feel like I was actually on the mend and on Friday I felt a lot better. On Friday Bill and I left to go down to Bright in Victoria to do the Alpine Classic a bike ride up the hills around Bright.

We have been going down to Bright for about 12 years now, I think, around Australia Day. The kids used to come with us but now they like to stay home by themselves and do their own thing. We have had some great times down in Bright as a family over the years.

We always drive past the submarine at Holbrook, many a time we would stop off and the kids would wander all over it. It always was quite a sight seeing this large submarine in the middle of inland NSW!

No comments:

Post a Comment