Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beware of the Deformed Carrot!




Well things must be pretty desperate in the Frost household if the only photo I can have on my blog is a deformed carrot! I picked my first carrot - it was pretty thick but certainly grew in a funny way! I thought it was worth featuring on my blog!

We did have a fire on Monday night with the East Family but I was too busy converting their children to pyromania to take photos! We introduced them to the art of sugar and flour throwing, 101 uses for sparklers in a fire- I am sure fires will never be the same again for them. It was great to see the look of delight on these children's faces!

Amy had two driving lessons but wouldn't allow me to go along as a photographer in the back seat- I am sure I could take some interesting photos and not allow the truth to get in the way of a good story!

We also had 4 teenagers stay overnight to watch movies and they stayed up till 4am- but I had gone to bed way before them and I had gone to work before they emerged from their slumber! Oh yes we also had to survive four days without Internet or phone lines - now that was an interesting experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment